Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
The opportunity: We are searching for a dynamic, high energy and results driven candidate to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Strategic Solutions, this seasoned professional will work with marketing program strategy, customer targeting, program implementation, automation, operations and analytics. Working closely with the leadership team, the candidate will play a critical role in taking the company through the upcoming growth phase. This is a contract position.
Primary Purpose of the Position: An Industry Principal is an expert who understands industry-specific needs in order to uncover business driven value to prospects as well as existing customers. Provides specific vertical expertise that helps sales establish market and deal-level visibility that resonates, clearly differentiating our solutions from the competition. The Industry Principal is regarded as experienced operator/practitioner from the vertical they represent, highly knowledgeable about the unique nuances the vertical faces. Industry Principals must be able to move between many key facets of the sales cycle from pre-sales engineering support to solution qualification and execution, to solution architecture and post-sale upsell. The Industry Principal is recognized as a credible thought leader within the specified area of expertise, is confidently able to address C-level discussions and able to help the seller effectively expand the revenue opportunities.
- Demonstrates real-world experience within given industry vertical to ensure relevance and impact
- Maintains superior industry-specific knowledge of emerging trends via internal resources and by attending various external key conference and reviews of credible research
- Maintains a thriving industry network of key contacts from the specific industry vertical
- Produces thought leadership (i.e., blogs, social posts, white papers, webinars, etc.) that contributes to a strong brand image
- Designs and conducts industry-specific demonstrations that are tailored to the prospect or customer
- Work closely with prospects during sales cycle to define value and articulate best practices based on industry knowledge.
- Offers counsel as a highly respected go-to resource on various internal project teams to represent the industry leadership buyer preferences and priorities
- Creates industry specific go-to-market messaging/collateral and creates industry-specific presentations
- Harvests competitive intelligence about the vertical to share internally
- Enters key customer activities into Salesforce on a regular basis in order to track Industry Principal engagements to sales outcomes
- Collaborates/training regularly and shares best practices and successes with team; provides suggestions for continuous improvement
- 10 plus years of experience in leadership positions in the TPRM or FSI space
- Deeply understands the dynamics of the industry vertical and possesses a solid understanding of the TPRM space
- Demonstrates an exceptional level of internal and external customer responsiveness
- Maintains highly adept understanding of how Interos Platform addresses the vertical and is capable to articulate their relevance to various customer stakeholder levels
- Possesses expertise of industry-specific regulations and where they vary geographically
- Demonstrates positive attitude and professionalism, an ambassador for Interos
- Exhibits expert facilitation skills for meetings and group activities, both virtual and live, demonstrating the ability to guide groups, listen and question effectively (includes corporate/executive briefings)
- Possesses superior presentation skills, both virtual and live, in large and small group settings
- Has excellent written communication skills, demonstrates the ability to write with purpose and accuracy
- Exhibits teamwork skills and ability to act as a strategic partner to the client and account team
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- High caliber, dynamic personality that promotes a positive culture
- Excellent time management and written/verbal communication skills
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]