Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
The Facilities Operation Manager is the first point of contact for the company and provides administrative support to the organization’s offices. You will handle opening of new offices, facility management and ensure that all responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Greet and assist customers by phone or in person and direct calls and visitors to the appropriate contacts or information. A part of the responsibility will be office management, meeting preparation and other duties as requested. The Facilities manager role will focus on support of the office management and maintenance, community engagement and other activities related to the company’s day-to-day needs.
- This role is sourcing options for facilities and proposing options to the VP of Finance.
- The person should have knowledge and business acumen on business proposals.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Provide reporting assistance for multiple departments as needed including support of the main reception area for purposes of break relief and cross training.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Support the team related to their administrative needs, meeting preparation, creating presentation books etc.
- Update display boards in the front lobby.
- Order office supplies for the team; order specialty supplies for operations as requested.
- Manage employee building access.
- Travel may be required locally by car or to other states
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Special projects as needed, including coordinating events and ordering employee gifts
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as catering, cleaning, parking, security, and technology
- Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance
- Dealing with emergencies as they arise
- Negotiating contracts for new office facility locations
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects
- Helping with office relocations
- Drafting maintenance reports
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent with 4+ years office and facility management
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Time Off
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]