Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
We are looking for a motivated engineer with experience building applications from the ground up. Must be able to work independently, communicate clearly, knows when to ask questions and challenge assumptions. Must have strong automation experience, AWS exposure, networking knowledge, experience managing windows workstation workloads and experience/willingness to be on call. Candidate must be willing to learn new technologies and apply their knowledge accordingly.
- Execute day to day maintenance tasks
- Software deployments
- Maintain configuration management scripts/templates
- Monitoring and managing AWS accounts
- Co-ordinate with developers (experience participating in an agile environment)
- Experience with the various technologies listed below
- A.S. in Computer Science/Information Technology (or similar) preferred
- 6-9 years of experience DevOps experience
- Strong Linux/Unix Background
- Experience with Automation and Configuration Management using tools such as: Ansible, Chef etc.
- Experience with Active Directory and MDM.
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Experience with SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.).
- Solid understanding of networking and TCP/IP stacks
- Knowledge of Access Controls (public vs private access, when to restrict network access as well as user based controls i.e. IAM/LDAP etc.)
- Understanding of AWS and underlying AWS services.
- Ability to script in bash as well as one other language (python, ruby etc.)
- Docker and Kubernetes Experience.
- Experience working with various Federal/Public Sector Security standards – big plus
- Eligibility to obtain a security clearance is preferred
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]