The Data Enablement team supports the Interos data-driven culture by ensuring the democratization of data across all departments. We provide teams with a well-organized, documented data lake, fast data on-boarding, and assistance with data analysis.
As a part of the Data Enablement team, you will be a subject matter expert of all data available in the Interos data lake as well as a key contributor to on-boarding new data from our strategic partnerships. You will work across departments to ensure our internal customers have access to the data they need, in the format they need it, to solve their business challenges in a data-driven way.
You’ll partner with Business Analysts, Methodologists, Data Scientists, Sales Engineers and others to understand their goals, build out processes and datasets, and ultimately empower through the democratization of data.
- Maintain the Interos data dictionary and master data catalogs.
- Perform data analysis and transformation activities with well-formed SQL queries.
- Partner with Technology teams to ensure the data lake stores all data used to power the Interos platform.
- Support ad-hoc data requests from internal/external clients for business continuity and ad-hoc analytics.
- Create effective, scalable, and intuitive dashboard/reporting solutions to raise useful and actionable insights.
- Be comfortable working in and presenting data in spreadsheets when that is the right solution.
- Be a change agent and drive innovation with your own ideas.
- Assists with technology improvement activities to ensure continuous enhancements of core platforms.
- 0-2 years experience in a similar data analytics role OR have equivalent technical competence and experience in education.
- Intermediate SQL knowledge and skills.
- Proven passion and expertise for the data quality discipline: Data profiling, Data Discovery, Information Chain and Root Cause analysis.
- Can construct elegant SQL queries and will keep profiling and optimizing them until they are as efficient as possible.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Have a demonstrated passion for data and working in data-driven organizations.
- Have familiarity with data warehouse technologies and best practices.