Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
We are seeking an attorney to join our growing legal contracting team. As Corporate Counsel, you will join a small but mighty team, working cross functionally to facilitate the timely review, negotiation, and completion of business agreements in a rapid-growth SaaS company. This position has significant growth potential for an individual who demonstrates initiative, a sense of urgency, and a can-do attitude that drives the success of the business.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Support buy and sell contracting functions and other legal demands of a busy, growing company.
- Provide strategic advice and legal counsel on matters affecting risk to the organization
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts with customers, suppliers, and others who desire to contract with the Company, including, but not limited to data use agreements, SaaS licensing agreements, partner agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and vendor contracts
- Assist with initiatives to improve and scale the contracting and legal functions across the enterprise through the preparation, implementation and refinement of forms, processes, procedures and business systems
- Support the legal, regulatory compliance, and contracting needs of an emerging international sales team in the UK and EMEA.
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 3
- Minimum education level: Juris Doctorate
- Strong understanding of data rights, intellectual property and privacy issues, including GDPR, CCPA and other state privacy statutes, relevant to a commercial software company
- Experience supporting a busy sales team
- 5+ years of relevant experience, to include supporting a commercial SaaS or technology products company
- Experience with Sales Force, CPQ, Conga and LinkSquares a plus
- Experience with government contracting a plus
- Collaborative work style
- Self-starter capable of working independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing requests in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service focus and solutions-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]