Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
This is a unique opportunity to support Interos Finance & Operations team and to help build the analytical engine of the company and accelerate success of a high-growth, VC-backed company. This person will help implement Adaptive Planning, assist with Interos long-term financial model, measure and monitor success metrics for the company, and assist department heads in achieving successful scaling of the business. We are looking for an analytical professional who exhibits excellent attention to detail and is comfortable with ambiguity. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to influence business owners, support thoughtful decision-making, and adapt to a rapidly evolving environment.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and tracking of the key performance indicators
- Use solid financial knowledge and business acumen to analyze financial data, make recommendations, and create financial models for decision support
- Assist with implementation and future support of Adaptive Planning
- Understand and synthesize key data to enable decision making, identify and summarize the key informational gaps
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards
- Be comfortable with a fast-paced environment and ability to adapt to the evolving landscape of Interos’ financial priorities and requests
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field and 3-5 years of finance experience or a related analytical field, OR master’s degree and 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience with creating and running complex financial models
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Tableau or other BI tools.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience with Workday Adaptive Planning
- Advanced analytical and business sense and a keen attention to detail
- Have a proven track record of professional success; industry experience in finance, strategy, operations, or consulting in the technology/SaaS industry preferred.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]