Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
The Customer Success Manager is a high visibility role that plays a vital part in the growth of Interos. This individual is the single point of contact for our customers and is responsible for customer delight by prescriptively leading the execution of client engagements and successfully managing the customer journey. To perform this role successfully, you need to be a hands-on solution focused individual that can manage SaaS engagements, quickly learn the product, and articulate its business value to customers while ensuring that engagement tasks are planned, executed, and tested thoroughly. To be successful in our Customer Success organization, all team members will have cross-functional responsibility across Interos to work with other teams and contribute to our company maturity and product. They are expected to be highly “hands-on” with the product.
- Create goal-driven program plans and provide direct oversight of assigned account portfolio throughout customer lifecycle; build and maintain multi-level client stakeholder relationships to continuously link Interos deliverables to our customers’ requirements.
- Understand what success looks like to the client, how our solution fills that need, and measure our success against it.
- Work with customers to understand use cases; Immerse yourself in your customer’s industry and business trends to become a trusted business partner and adviser. Work with clients to define and document stakeholder’s business requirements and develop solution strategies
- Assist with the development of project plans, manage services staffing, maintain up to date status reports and manage the identification of risks and issues
- Act as an advocate and voice of the customer with internal Interos teams to ensure the customers’ needs are understood and addressed
- Evangelize Interos capabilities and potential within the customer’s organization
- Collaborate with other Engagement Managers and/or project leads to manage program profitability through aligning activities and resources to strategic account goals
- Collaborate extensively with peers to complete service deliverables; provide excellent client communications and responsive follow through on all issues, actions and escalations
- Contribute to a growing knowledge network of best practices and methodologies that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients
- Ensure a high degree of renewals for a defined customer portfolio by providing education and services related account management; identify account risks and define mitigation plans as needed
- Coordinate with Sales teams in providing insight to customer health and help to expand within existing accounts as program needs mature from the delivery of our key offerings
- Build customer advocates - develop deep strategic client relationships and build a loyal client base that actively advocates for our company.
- Responsible for, and assessed on, Client Net Promoter Scores (NPS) for all engagements that align to your assigned industry portfolio.
- Develop and implement Customer Success Initiatives - leverage prior experiences and an entrepreneurial spirit to help us establish new best practices.
- We want to hear your ideas!
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of Customer Success experience OR equivalent years of experience in a related field
- Project Management or Engagement Management experience
- Passionate about Customer Success and high-quality deliverables, and tenacious at driving long-term customer value; a natural, credible evangelist who is experienced in translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Experience in managing strategic accounts
- Strong interest in technology
- Self-starter and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication to effectively communicate with Sr. IT, Program Managers, VP/C-level executives as well as front line users
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to conceptualize new solutions - be creative, not constrained by traditional methods/solutions.
- Ability to work with individuals at varying levels of technical knowledge in a complex environment and resolve issues.
- Ability to initiate and lead conversations with both internal and external teams.
- Comfort in an environment that tests your adaptability and agility.
- Ability to take ambiguous situations and apply a structured framework to get to a shared conclusion.
- Ability to independently identify, investigate and develop solutions to problems (business, operational and ideally technical).
- Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives to meet predetermined deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all prospect engagements.
- Ability to function independently, with minimal supervision, setting direction communicating effectively with internal and client stakeholders, and enlisting help as needed.
- Ability to establish friendly, professional, and cooperative relations with internal and external contacts.
- Organizational Skills (strategic thinking, goal setting, business metrics driven, time management, etc.).
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]