Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
You will develop a wide range of technical, analytical, and sales skills that will lay the foundation in your career. Our goal is to set you up for success as an BDR while providing opportunities for you to grow and advance your career at Interos.
As a BDR organization we spend most of our time working to qualify prospects and schedule introductory conversations with our Sales team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaboration with the sales, marketing and our partner teams to develop new strategies to build our sales pipeline and grow our business
- Balancing the reactive work of responding to inbound leads with a creative and proactive outbound approach to identify new prospects and sales opportunities
- Using Salesforce, HubSpot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, Outreach.io and other prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and craft targeted messaging to generate interest
- Learning our technology and effectively communicate our value proposition with a technical and business audience. Work to understand their goals and challenges to better understand how our solution relates
- Up to 3 years business development experience
- Open to feedback, genuinely curious and constantly looking for ways to learn and improve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence and courage to engage C-Level leads and attempt new prospecting strategies
- Personal drive to exceed monthly metrics and quota expectations
- A positive attitude that promotes a team mentality, hard work and having fun
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Experience using CRM – Salesforce to track activities.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible time off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]