Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
The opportunity: We are seeking a data-driven marketer to lead demand generation efforts in the EMEA region. This role will focus on the execution of marketing plans to accelerate pipeline growth and accelerate revenue attainment. Experience working closely with sales to develop an account-first approach to drive demand within enterprise accounts is essential. The ideal candidate will have experience using modern ABM technologies and tactics to generate pipeline and accelerate them through the buyer’s journey to achieve growth objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and map comprehensive account profiles and target personas for alignment and properly define appropriate target audiences required for campaigns and activities.
- Define ABM strategy for assigned verticals/accounts, identify appropriate multi-touch and multi-dimensional programs leveraging ABM tools and technologies.
- Partner with sales teams to develop a high touch marketing strategy with the goal of building and accelerating pipeline within target accounts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams on campaign concept, content requirements, buyer’s journey development, and digital marketing execution to ensure effectiveness execution.
- Determine and manage program budgets.
- Align with other marketing team members to support sales in their targeted accounts to drive campaign effectiveness and meet deadlines.
- Analyze data to monitor and report the success of programs and optimize activities based on data-driven findings.
- Oversee field marketing and events across the EMEA region
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least 8+ years of demonstrable experience working in a B2B technology marketing & 4+ years of management experience.
- Track record of achieving results
- Experience identifying and running integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong track record of driving successful ABM campaigns
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations to senior executives.
- Have a balance of strategic thinking, project management, execution, and analytical skills to manage cross-functional teams.
- Experience using 6Sense or other ABM related technologies.
- Ability to coordinate, promote, and moderate direct and partner webinars
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]