Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
We are looking for a motivated IT Support Technician to fill a full-time role with experience supporting local and remote end users. Must be able to work independently, communicate clearly, knows when to ask questions and challenge assumptions. Must have good communication skills, ability to follow up and follow through on support issues. Knowledge of access systems such as Active Directory, SSO systems such as Okta, Rippling etc., ability to work within a ticketing system such as Jira. Manage and maintain backups. Availability for On-Call work.
- Execute day to day maintenance tasks, support the management of access control and identity management systems, support users with all wifi, access and workstation related issues.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize support requests.
- Weekly review of logs handles off-boarding and on-boarding provisioning.
- Manage and Maintain backups. Manage MDM Systems.
- Support User management and access in JIRA (or similar ticket management system).
- 2 years of IT experience
- Ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Experience with Active Directory and Windows workloads.
- Ability to identify and prioritize tasks.
- Provide NOC level support
- Solid understanding of networking and TCP/IP stacks
- Solid understanding of Windows Systems
- Linux background a big plus.
- Experience with backups
- Inventory Management (Asset Tagging)
- Manage Engine (MDM)
- VPN Connection Troubleshooting
- Experience with AWS is a big plus.
- A.S. in Computer Information Technology / Equivalent work experience required.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]