Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
The Senior Manager of IT will be responsible for the activities and personnel associated with providing technical services for computer hardware or networked systems to internal customers. They will be the first-level manager responsible for meeting budget goals, objectives, priorities, timelines, and customer satisfaction. They will develop and oversee all service desk functions and support related projects.
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT Department. Develop information technology projects and provides strategic management and objectives for the department.
- Ensure that all phases of desktop support, including installations, upgrades, software, hardware, operating systems, and operating system configuration issues, are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked, and resolved.
- Identify and evaluate support trends to determine support course corrections and user satisfaction to drive for continuous improvement.
- Coach and mentor talent so they are fulfilled in their roles, can grow in their contribution, and learn to embrace and thrive within our culture.
- Develop and evaluate service desk metrics to ensure quality and timeliness of incident and request resolution.
- Manage creation and maintenance of internal and external support documentation.
- Manage training programs designed to educate an organization’s computer users about basic computer use and specialized applications.
- Oversees lifecycle activities such as asset tracking, incident management, compliance audits, software licensing and software/hardware upgrades and maintenance.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage.
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions.
- Manage and ensure on premise video and teleconferencing (meeting room) technology functionality.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]i