Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
This role is a dedicated customer facing role with primary responsibility for the creation of enhanced insights and detailed alerts related to premium services offered by Interos. The Business Analyst serves as a steward of specific customer needs related to analytics, applying rigorous standards for research and helping to drive continuous monitoring of customers’ supplier information.
- In close collaboration with the broader customer experience team and with direct guidance from our Customer Success management, the Business Analyst provides critical premium services related to customers’ needs of additional data, research, summary insights and continuous monitoring of the supplier eco system
- Offers enhancement of insights for 5 risk factors by offering additional background, executive summary and “so what” factor to insights
- Ensures continuous monitoring of customer specific T1s for insights– i.e. news alerts, cyber-attacks, etc.
- Applies similar level of continuous monitoring of customer specific T1s for maps – review of existing supply chain, verification and validation of supplier connections, alerts for additions to the supply chain
- Creates and delivers bi-weekly/monthly reports on changes to supply chain, update in insights provided to customer via reporting mechanism – i.e. Excel, PPT, Tableau, etc.
- Creates additional value for key customers working with extended Customer Experience team
- Work to directly prioritize suppliers as it pertains to Pre/Post sales activities
- Assist in creation and management of demo assets for both Pre/Post Sales activities
- Comfortable working with and presenting data in spreadsheets or whitepapers
- Be a change agent and drive innovation with your own ideas
- Support ad-hoc data requests from external clients
- 0-2 years’ experience in a similar data analytics role OR have equivalent technical competence and experience in education.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Have a demonstrated passion for data and working in data-driven organizations
- Have familiarity with data warehouse technologies and best practices.
- Proven passion and expertise for the discipline in Data profiling, Data Analysis, Research
- Industry or Vertical expertise in FSI, A&D, High Tech
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]