Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
Do you have 4+ years of experience in an integrated B2B marketing environment? If so this opportunity may be the perfect stepping stone for your career. It’ll give you the opportunity to build on your existing knowledge and deeply understand the coordination of the entire integrated marketing process – from product marketing, to design, to content creation, to lead generation and nurture – you will learn and be heavily involved in it all, building you an incredible foundation of real-world marketing experience.
We’re looking for someone who thrives when working with a wider team, takes pride in their organization skills and is hungry to learn and grow.
- Own architecture and maintenance of the project management system (Asana)
- Be responsible for the build out of complex projects in the project management system and work with the team to ensure deliverables and timelines are met
- Triage and assign requests from external teams to the relevant team members, set deadlines and ensure timely delivery
- Facilitate with or manage projects as assigned by VP of Lead Gen, VP of Corporate Communications and Senior Director of Product Marketing
- For campaigns and new content, this role would coordinate copywriting, design and digital execution efforts with the relevant team members
- Support efforts to collaborate with sales team to determine communication/marketing needs on an ad-hoc basis, develop a plan, and work with the wider team to coordinate the deliverables for micro-communication/marketing campaigns as needed
- Be responsible for delivering training to new members of the marketing team outlining best practices for visibility, efficiency and coordinated response in the project management system
- Ensure marketing plans are communicated to relevant stakeholders
- Establish and maintain filing and content management system
- Brief external agencies and developers as needed
- Implement content uploads and copy changes on the website and relevant platforms
- Build a centralized process for branded merchandise purchase, storage, fulfillment
- Data work where needed to support the upload of leads into the Marketing Automation System (HubSpot)
- Provide logistical support for live conferences and events as needed, attending when required in the US only.
- Serve as the overall administrator for the marketing team
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 4 years
- Minimum education level: Degree
- 2 years of project management experience required
- 4+ years of experience in an integrated B2B marketing environment
- Degree in Marketing or Project Management
- Experience with Asana a plus
- Interest in the entire integrated marketing process – from product marketing, to design, to content creation, to lead generation and nurture
- Results driven
- Entrepreneurial mindset; flexible and adaptable, able to learn new things quickly.
Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 20% travel during events season. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]