Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
Reporting to the Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, the successful candidate will be part of an exciting new team that will drive significant market awareness, pipeline generation and strategic engagement with leading Partners in the EMEA region.
The main focus of the role is to identify, engage, enable, nurture and expand Go to Market relationships in the EMEA region supporting the Company’s goals, aligned to the region’s strategy and objectives. We are seeking someone passionate about building relationships, with a relevant network, is results-driven, innovative, and wanting to contribute to the exciting journey that Interos is on.
Partners can be i) Global Systems Integrators & Consulting firms ii) Enterprise Software platforms relevant to a joint solution iii) Data/content providers where a joint GTM adds value to our position and iv) Companies that offer a Strategic value based on industry or market leadership
- Identifies and establishes beneficial, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Understands Partner’s key strengths and approach in order to define a joint solution and GTM leveraging existing capabilities provided by Interos with a compelling value to the Partner and a defined target market, by geography, industry, process, technology or other tangible metric.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, marketing and management resources, in order to define and exceed meet joint performance objectives – to the benefit of Interos and the Partner…and the end customer.
- Meets assigned targets for Partner lead generation, sales engagement and other strategic objectives.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Enables and supports co-sell / sell-through with partner organizations to end-users in coordination with partners’ sales resources and the Interos sales team.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels by cultivating excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Reports on forecast and actual achievement against objectives, maintains accurate records in typical systems like salesforce.com
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Collaborates with the direct sales team on refining and executing the partner strategy.
- Establishes a trusted advisor relationship with partners by demonstrating a strong understanding of their businesses.
- Creates and implements channel campaigns to expand market share and to support aggressive growth targets.
- Role is not directly selling but aligning with Interos Sales team and Partner to drive sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant discipline; or equivalent experience
- 12 years of sales experience in SaaS, or other relevant industry
- 4 years supervisory experience
- Structured, independent and proactive way of working as well as an affinity for technology
- Proven track record of consistently achieving or exceeding targets related to Partner revenue contribution and engagement.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple business units, partners and solution teams in complex engagements.
- English language essential.
- 5 years of Channel sales experience in the Enterprise SaaS business
- Experience in Financial Services
- Established partner network, demonstrated ability to build and maintain executive level relationships with customers, partners and internal team.
- German, French, Spanish or other European languages
- Comfortable working in a flexible and remote, globally distributed work environment
- Customer/Partner focused
- Results driven
- Entrepreneurial mindset; flexible and adaptable, able to learn new things quickly.
- Paid Holiday
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected].