Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
The Talent Acquisition Associate will be a valuable member of the People Team. You will assist in sourcing, scheduling interviews and onboarding. This a great opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator looking to transition into a recruiter position. This role will report directly to Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition and Culture and assist in key strategic initiatives to drive our next phase of growth.
- Proactively target and source candidates using databases, social media, networking, and other sources
- Review applications in our ATS to determine if they are a fit for the role.
- Conducting interviews to evaluate candidates' qualifications and fit for Interos
- Build strong candidate pipeline and deliver high quality customer service to hiring managers and candidates.
- Schedule interviews with Hiring Managers
- Support the Human Resources department on a variety of ad hoc projects across all functional areas
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience
- 1-2 years in Recruiting by providing support in sourcing, scheduling and onboarding
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced recruiting environment
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver assignments on time in a fast-paced environment
- Must have prior experience utilizing an ATS (Greenhouse is a huge plus!)
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]