Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
Supply Chain Risk Management is a hot topic given globalization and Interos is the only company that uses AI to non-invasively map out sub-tier relationships to gain a full picture of a supplier/product ecosystem. To keep up with rapid demand, we need an experienced VP, Federal Sales to take the Interos AI Platform to key decision makers in the DOD & Civilian agencies. Today, there is nobody providing this type of technology and Interos has a unique 18-month window to exponentially grow its commercial account market share.
- Owns and leads the Federal sales team, quota, revenue targets, and sales projections.
- Manages an existing sales team with the view of growing the team in the Federal and A&D space.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key decision makers in the DOD & Federal Civilian agencies, as well as the commercial A&D space.
- Develops detailed strategy plans for targeted DOD Programs (Army, Navy, USAF, etc.)
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy (new business) for each branch and major program in the assignment to ensure tactical penetration.
- Responsible for qualifying, developing and closing new opportunities in the entire government sector.
- Develops a business plan and new-business sales strategy that ensures tactical penetration and attainment of direct sales quota.
- Remains highly knowledgeable on key contacts in the government agencies along with contracting vehicles and methodologies.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent; MBA or advanced degree preferred).
- 10+ years of leading and managing federal and A&D sales.
- 5+ years of experience building successful federal and A&D sales teams.
- A verifiable track record of sales quota attainment.
- Domain expertise of SaaS-based solutions is required.
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- High comfort level and presence to senior level executives and decision makers in the military, intelligence community and all civilian agencies
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]