Interos, founded by Jennifer Bisceglie, is one of the most transformative technologically advanced platforms that powers the global economy supply chain. By using ML and big data, Interos aspires to dynamically and continuously map all of a company’s business relationships to multiple tiers of dependency on a global scale and endeavors to help customers understand risk in their multi-tier, global supply chains. The scope of this value proposition extends across a variety of different technology sectors including risk management, supply chain intelligence, financial intelligence and cyber-security. Interos has raised $26M in total funding from Venrock, led by Nick Beim, and Kleiner Perkins, led by Ted Schlein. We have doubled in size in 2020 and are planning a similar trajectory in 2021. Our offices are headquartered in Arlington, VA, we have presence in Menlo Park, CA and are hiring across the nation for remote team members.
We need an extraordinary team member who thrives as part of a fast-paced team and takes pride in their ability to succeed while delivering value to our customers. Be challenged by innovation and grow professionally by solving one of the most interesting challenges impacting businesses across the globe.
Supply Chain Risk Management is a hot topic given globalization and Interos is the only company that uses AI to non-invasively map out sub-tier relationships to gain a full picture of a supplier/product ecosystem. To keep up with rapid demand, we need experienced team members to take the Interos AI Platform to SVP and C-Level players in targeted companies. Today, there is nobody providing this type of technology and Interos has a unique 18-month window to exponentially grow its commercial account market share.
- The primary responsibility is to leverage existing relationships in Fortune 1000 accounts and to hunt for new business opportunities to build a territory.
- Initiate/Manage sales strategy and Account Pursuit Plans for penetrating and closing net new opportunities in enterprise accounts.
- Manages sales cycles from VP-Level champions/sponsors to C-level executives.
- Develop, initiate and execute a detailed quarterly strategy plan for targeted accounts.
- Provide weekly opportunity status updates and an accurate forecast to management and capture relevant information in Salesforce.
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Collaborate and integrate with Channel Partners and the Interos Alliances team to drive net pipeline growth and accelerate deal velocity.
- Remains highly knowledgeable as a SME in your territory.
- 100% certification of all Interos solutions and Customer Success offerings.
- 8+ years of enterprise software sales experience focused on “Enterprise Growth Hunter” roles concentrated on new customer acquisition & pipeline growth.
- 4+ years of experience selling into Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a focus on finance, data science, engineering, sales management or logistics preferred.
- A verifiable track record of success managing enterprise accounts, closing significant transactions, and consistent over-attainment of quotas >$1M ACV annual revenue.
- Previous success in an early-stage company growing the territory and exceeding sales goals is a plus.
- Reliable and robust network and "Rolodex" of Executive relationships within Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Strong organization skills, high activity, effective oral & written communicator.
- A self-starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]