- Analytical skill set - ability to do top-down and bottom-up market sizing, revenue projections, staging roadmap based on internal priorities and external market opportunity.
- Experience managing complex and dynamic projects, collaborating between teams, fostering solutions and coordination between stakeholders, developing requirements, and building/managing schedules, budgets, and plans.
- Must be able to execute autonomously in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Be insanely organized, manage, document, and link information about the current state business processes with the target state business processes.
- Ability to make decisions amidst unclear data.
- Have excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills, including meeting facilitation and reaching stakeholder agreement. You should have the ability to present to and convince C-level executives.
- MBA is a strong plus, but not essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related engineering discipline is a strong plus, but not essential.
- Experience with B2B SaaS Products is a plus.
- PMP / Scrum certification a plus
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Time Off
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]