Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
We are looking for a high-caliber Senior UX Researcher to tackle a new project with strategic significance and high exposure. In this initiative, we will tackle some of the most intriguing problems in the research space, while building a highly scalable service. As the first UX researcher this role requires deep functional expertise, excellent leadership skills, and the ability to hit the ground running. You will be responsible for providing deep customer insights that solve complex user problems transforming the supply chain risk space. If you enjoy designing and building highly innovative customer experiences and solving challenging problems in a new space, come join us!
- Work with product managers, designers and engineers to assess project needs and develop appropriate research plans to support their objectives. You will be responsible end-to-end for studies from proposing a methodology to delivering results
- Conduct usability studies, using both in-person and remote testing methods
- Conduct field studies studying different user personas with customers
- Conduct and analyze survey results to triangulate with qualitative findings
- Integrate qualitative research methods with ongoing quantitative research such as surveys, Google Analytics, etc.
- Assess the need for alternative research methods (e.g., participatory design, card-sorting), and plan accordingly
- Think strategically about incorporating user research best practices into product development
- Evangelize best practices for research across the company
- You have 5+ years of research experience conducting high quality user experience research, incorporating both qualitative and quantitative methods in a corporate setting
- You have experience in conducting exploratory research, usability testing, and surveys
- You have a good understanding of statistics, are a master in survey research from writing surveys to conducting analysis
- Experience with agile software development and how design research fits within an iterative development framework
- You are willing to experiment with new ways of conducting user research, and can work well in a fast paced environment
- You are an excellent presenter and facilitator, have experience presenting your findings to executives and stakeholders
- You have excellent verbal and written skills. You are able to persuade others of your good ideas.
- A portfolio that demonstrates insight driven impact in both product and the organization
- Experience conducting user research for enterprise applications
- Experience conducting benchmarking studies
- Experience designing and analyzing large-scale surveys
- Experience with card sorting or tree testing
- Experience with cloud-based application software
- Understanding of consumer-grade experiences
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Customer focused
- Results driven
- Entrepreneurial mindset; flexible and adaptable, able to learn new things quickly.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $95,000 - $125,000
FLSA Status: Exempt
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers
Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
Travel Requirements: This position does not require travel.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]