Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
Interos is changing the future now on how organizations find risk and innovation in their network of business relationships (supply chain). This position is for an experienced designer looking to join a highly impactful, creative, and dynamic team. Your ideas directly influence Interos’ growth and success by turning complex and technical concepts into modern experiences that feel simple and straightforward. You have a deep passion for solving big problems with elegant solutions and a track record of conceiving and delivering extraordinary experiences.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who thrives on cross-team collaboration in a fast-paced organization and being a force that drives innovative solutions and programs to success. Bring your organizational and process driven creativity and your extroverted compulsion to talk to, learn from, and evangelize everyone. We know that you make things happen. Make them happen here!
- Partner with existing product designers, product managers, developers, data scientists and data engineers to understand customer issues, design innovative solutions, and ship finished products that allow our customers to make fast and accurate decisions about their business.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Interos' business objectives, customer use cases, and competition - by conducting or participating in relevant research, competitive analysis, and other deep thinking activities.
- Develop personas, wireframes, and beautiful high-fidelity designs that clearly communicate design intent.
- Build interactive UX prototypes to test and validate designs, and iterating on your designs in response to peer and user feedback.
- Support development team as they deliver products that implement your designs.
- Uphold high standards for visual and interaction design, while contributing to our existing design system in a measurable way.
- 5+ years of UX design, visual design, or other applicable design experience with a solid understanding of design process, best practices, and Agile software development methodology.
- An amazing portfolio that demonstrates the use of creative and novel solutions to solve complex problems.
- A high level of expertise with UX tools (Sketch/InVision), and other product tools (JIRA/Confluence).
- Focused on providing excellent customer experiences that ensure high end-user satisfaction.
- Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication and collaboration skills.
- You have helped ship early-stage/startup products before, ideally in the SaaS/B2B.
- Experience with data visualization (especially graph visualization), big data, complex enterprise applications.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts, examples, and benefits.
- Customer focused
- Results driven
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Colorado Pay range: $97,500 - $111,100
FLSA Status: Exempt
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment..
Travel Requirements: This position does not require travel.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]