Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
The Competitive Intelligence Analyst will research competitors, maintain the competitive intelligence platform, battlecards and assist with the development of competitive profiles for large, strategic deals. Assist in gathering information about key competitors offering to ensure that Interos products remain competitive and differentiated in the marketplace.
- Develop messaging that differentiates Interos offerings against the competition.
- Work with Sales to respond to the competitive landscape for large, strategic opportunities.
- Identify key competitors and their win strategies.
- Integral member of the Product Marketing Team assisting and executing with large competitor focused research.
- Monitor, track and synthesize analyst research including published reports, webinars, live presentations etc.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to leverage analyst assets.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive product offerings and positioning in the market.
- Measure progress / activities and report on project objectives and status to management.
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing and a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience with a start-up environment will be beneficial
- Detail oriented with excellent communication skills
- Creative “out of the box” thinker who can rapidly adapt and thrive in a dynamic market
- An analytical and curious mindset with experience in risk management a plus.
- Experience assessing a competitor positioning, go to market strategy and technology.
- An analytical and curious mindset with experience in one of the following risk management, supply chain, procurement a plus.
- Experience utilizing available research from Gartner and Forrester (as syndicated research)
- Ability to deliver written and verbal presentations to the sales team
- Customer focused
- Results driven
- Entrepreneurial mindset; flexible and adaptable, able to learn new things quickly.
Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $72,420 - $92,700
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]