Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
The Senior User Interface (UI) Designer defines and creates engaging and brand-consistent visual designs that address user needs and deliver business value for Interos product. They collaborate with other teams to ensure the product is usable and operate as intended for clients, consumers and team members. They develop user interface design best practices as well as mentor and develop others on the team.
- Translate user experience (UX) wireframes into tangible and compelling visual experiences that allow users to interact with a product
- Design user interfaces so that information is easy to read, understand and find
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs through the entire product lifecycle
- Create compelling and clear design concepts that influence various audiences to elicit an emotion or feeling
- Develop and express the brand visually through all aspects of design and user interactions that delight users
- Apply existing brand guidelines and digital design standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce simple, easy-to-use digital solutions
- Prepare deliverables for production and collaborate with engineers to ensure vision and intent is translated
- Maintain and update UI patterns and components as part of a growing design system.
- Stay current on the latest standards, changes and trends in the UI design field
- Develop user design best practices and templates
- Mentor and develop other user interface design team members
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, web design or related field or equivalent professional experience
- 5 years of experience working with cross-functional teams, including but not limited to UX researchers, UX designers, UX writers and developers
- Demonstrated ability in expanding upon existing ideas and solutions as well as exploring new ones to create a highly designed visual experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined designs with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to present and communicate visual designs to cross-functional teams
- Comfort in fast-paced, Agile environments and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Portfolio that shows effective and high-quality user-centered design solutions
- Foundational understanding of common design heuristics and principles
- Demonstrated ability with interaction or motion design
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, InVision or other relevant design tools
- Customer focused
- Results driven
- Entrepreneurial mindset; flexible and adaptable, able to learn new things quickly.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $97,500 - $140,000
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Travel Requirements: This position requires no travel.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]