Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
Supply Chain Risk Management is a hot topic given globalization and Interos is the only company that uses AI to non-invasively map out sub-tier relationships to gain a full picture of a supplier/product ecosystem. To keep up with rapid demand, we need experienced team members to take the Interos AI Platform to SVP and C-Level players in targeted companies. Today, there is nobody providing this type of technology and Interos has a unique 18-month window to exponentially grow its commercial account market share.
- The primary responsibility is to leverage existing relationships in Fortune 1000 accounts and to hunt for new business opportunities to build a territory.
- Initiate/Manage sales strategy and Account Pursuit Plans for penetrating and closing net new opportunities in enterprise accounts.
- Manages sales cycles from VP-Level champions/sponsors to C-level executives.
- Develop, initiate and execute a detailed quarterly strategy plan for targeted accounts.
- Provide weekly opportunity status updates and an accurate forecast to management and capture relevant information in Salesforce.
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Collaborate and integrate with Channel Partners and the Interos Alliances team to drive net pipeline growth and accelerate deal velocity.
- Remains highly knowledgeable as a SME in your territory.
- 100% certification of all Interos solutions and Customer Success offerings.
- 8+ years of enterprise software sales experience focused on “Enterprise Growth Hunter” roles concentrated on new customer acquisition & pipeline growth.
- 4+ years of experience selling into Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a focus on finance, data science, engineering, sales management or logistics preferred.
- A verifiable track record of success managing enterprise accounts, closing significant transactions, and consistent over-attainment of quotas >$1M ACV annual revenue.
- Previous success in an early-stage company growing the territory and exceeding sales goals is a plus.
- Reliable and robust network and "Rolodex" of Executive relationships within Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Strong organization skills, high activity, effective oral & written communicator.
- A self-starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]