Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
In this role, you will work closely with our engineering teams to coordinate release plans and ensure engineering lifecycle milestones are completed on time, with quality. You will leverage data to help the team make decisions about project health, and regularly communicate status to project and release stakeholders. This role will have direct exposure to leadership and the benefit of working with a great team of engineers and program managers who are equally committed to delivering innovative solutions for our customers. You will have the opportunity to define process efficiency solutions and drive adoption across the organization.
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, operating system updates including participating in CCB meetings
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Produce Deployment, Run Books, Implementation Plans and Weekly Release Reporting
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Research new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyzes their application to current configuration management needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
- 2+ years of previous release and/or project management experience, solid understanding of project management principles preferred
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Experience with B2B SaaS Products is a plus.
- PMP / Scrum certification a plus
- Eligibility to obtain a security clearance is preferred
- Formal training in project management practices preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Good understanding of the importance to have cross-group and cross-cultural collaboration
- Organization excellence, with the ability to manage and prioritize work against multiple deadlines.
- Desire to motivate and support the success of others.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position may have supervisory responsibilities in the future.
- Travel Requirements: This position does not require travel.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $134,000 - $164,000
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]