Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
Since we are #1 in the domain, you have lots of opportunity to shape the technology. You are able to influence every aspect of the product development and the software release cycle. From data analysis, API design, UI presentation and production management, you are able to learn, grow and contribute to the overall success of the service.
You will design, code, implement and maintain solutions to test every aspect of our platform. You will work with our leadership, product and design teams to make sure we are delivering a world class experience that solves real problems for our commercial and government customers.
- Design, build and maintain frontend or backend automation framework from scratch by using Python
- Scope out test coverage for new features
- Navigate through ambiguity, prioritize conflicting asks based on risks and have the ability to adapt to a fluid environment
- Actively participate in design/technical reviews to identify missing, incomplete or inaccurate design assumptions or design choices.
- Collaborate with the quality engineering team to adopt test automation best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related is required
- 6+ years of industry experience
- Strong design and development skills in Python
- Experience building automation framework from scratch by using Pytest
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases. For example, PostgreSQL, Snowflake or Neptune.
- Experience testing web-based applications
- Experience working with Kafka, Prefect or AWS infrastructure
- Preferably has performance testing experience
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and deliver on aggressive schedules and goals
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]