Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
Interos is seeking an exceptional Chief Financial Officer with strong operating experience. The successful candidate provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company develops and implements plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization. Together with the CEO and peers, the CFO is responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives. This leader will be successful in establishing internal and external processes and key performance indicators for the business and for their measurement and effectiveness. As a financial leader and strong operator, this individual will spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes through multiple phases of growth including a potential IPO readiness. To guide the company towards its next stage of growth, the successful candidate will offer the vision to establish proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures to meet operational and financial targets. This individual will be responsible for developing, monitoring and evaluating overall corporate strategy with the CEO and leaders of business units with emphasis on bottom line performance, working capital and growth. The candidate is responsible for supporting the executive team with key financial information and operational analytics, and driving a culture of accountability in managing the business, and adding value to operating businesses.
• Assists the CEO in the aggressive and successful growth of the company by establishing an effective corporate financial strategy, manage financial capital and communicate capital requirements/ implications of business decisions to CEO and BOD
• Developing and executing the company’s financial strategy while leading a strong and scalable finance and accounting team
• Identifying investment opportunities and managing mergers and acquisitions
• Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing business strategy
• Establish internal control processes required to manage and grow the business
• Pro-actively build the infrastructure needed to position the organization for a potential public offering
• Drive the annual budget process and the monthly reporting
• Proactively manage cash flows in a leveraged environment
• Implement proper financial reporting to determine daily and weekly gross profit estimates
• Effectively lead the finance / accounting team by developing and coach existing team and by hiring and retaining top-grade talent
• In partnership with the CEO, ensure the establishment of a strong operational environment by working through issues with the other executives in the organization
• Effectively manage banks, board of director, suppliers, and other financial relationships
• Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place
• Support the CEO in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the Company to meet sales, growth, and market share objectives
• Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company
• Represent the firm with clients, investors, and business partners
• Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the CEO informed of all critical issues
• Minimum of 15+ years of experience in developing broad-scoped business relationships and managing and growing second stage companies through IPO
• Prior experience as a CFO in a SaaS company a must
• Global Leader with experience in managing virtual teams across many geos
• Ability to develop, layout, and follow through on detailed business plans and programs
• Strong operating experience as part of a seasoned leadership team
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, self-confidence
• Strong business and financial acumen
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Leadership skills with the ability to delegate, mentor, motivate and inspire team members
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has supervisory responsibilities.
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment
- Travel Requirements: This position does not require travel.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]