Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
Interos is looking for a Senior Manager of Partner Marketing to develop joint value propositions as well as compelling content to empower our sales and partner sales teams to drive joint revenue opportunities. This role is similar to the traditional product marketing role and is responsible for developing messaging & positioning, creating content, and delivering sales enablement about our joint solutions with strategic partners for use in demand generation, sales enablement, and corporate communication activities.
- Collaborate with Product and Partner teams to define the joint value prop and other details of the relationship.
- Develop ecosystem content, collateral, and enablement together with partners including webinars, presentations, videos, case studies, sales decks, one pagers, competitive intelligence, training and more
- Work with Product, Sales and CX teams to develop and deliver sales enablement to Interos and Partner Sales teams
- Present at and engage customers to participate in partner events and webinars that support demand gen and sales GTM plans
- Recruit partners to participate in analyst and press meetings
- Work closely with demand generation team to develop joint solution content for GTM programs
- A go-getter with proven partner experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of experience in B2B partner product marketing, ideally with a high-tech, B2B, or SaaS provider.
- Proven expertise as a communicator, writer, and content creator.
- Adept in building partner relationships and capturing their success stories in digital and written format.
- Proven prior results in a fast-moving team in a hypergrowth company.
- Excellent written communication, partner collaboration, and storytelling skills; strong facilitation and presenting skills.
- Time management and prioritization skills are essential
- Initiative with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize and work with all levels and departments within Interos and partner organizations
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 25% travel to meet with partners.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $116,453 - $142,275
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]