Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
Interos is looking for a Customer Marketing Director to join our team to bring thought leadership to Interos customer storytelling. In this role, you will lead our customer reference, case study, and video testimonials program and be responsible for the development of strategic customer content for use in marketing, sales enablement, and corporate communication activities. This person will work closely with organizations from across the company, including customer success, sales, demand generation, and corporate communications.
- Identify, develop, engage, and recruit Line of Business executives from strategic accounts to be customer advocates for Interos
- Work closely with sales and customer success team members to proactively identify Line of Business executives as reference, enriching their customer engagements and journeys across multiple advocacy opportunities
- Develop and publish compelling customer stories that demonstrate business value
- Oversee the production of case studies and video testimonials, including conducting interviews, drafting case studies, creating scripts, and storyboards
- Amplify the customer voice through strategic storytelling through case studies, videos, quotes, webinars, event speakers, analysts, media, etc.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of our customers’ use cases and their business impact
- Secure customer speakers for major Interos events or third-party events, analyst, and press briefings.
- Recruit customers and facilitate process to contribute reviews on Gartner’s Peer Insights
- A go-getter with proven marketing experience identifying and cultivating customer champions
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of experience in B2B customer marketing and advocacy, ideally with a high-tech, B2B, or SaaS provider.
- Specific experience working with customers and customer success teams to develop customer case testimonials include case studies.
- Proven expertise as a communicator, writer, and content creator.
- Adept in building customer relationships and capturing their success stories in digital and written format.
- Proven prior results in a fast-moving team in a hypergrowth company.
- Cross functional, communicative work style
- Excellent written communication and storytelling skills; strong facilitation and presenting skills.
- Initiative with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize and work with all levels and departments within Interos and customer organizations
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 25% travel to meet with customers.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $112,500 - $150,000
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]