Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
The Staff Accountant will be involved in various aspects of the accounting functions of the company, from recording of transactions to assisting the Staff Accountant and Senior Accountant in monthly close and preparation of financial reporting. The ideal candidate will possess an entrepreneurial spirit, collaborative mindset, and willingness to learn and grow. Our team believes in leaning in and working together to form valuable solutions while creating an enjoyable work environment, in which we work hard, celebrate our efforts, and have fun!
- Responsible for recording of daily transactions into the accounting system in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, including vendor bills, credit card charges, customer payments, bank activity, and customer invoices.
- Ensure all transactions adhere to audit requirements
- Responsible for the monitoring & organization of the company accounting inbox as well timely replies to incoming communication
- Ownership and assistance with various aspects of monthly close including, but not limited to accruals, prepaids, fixed assets, debt workpapers, etc.
- Support the financial statement audit and bank audit, along with Senior Accountants and Controller.
- BS. Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 0-2 years accounting experience OR equivalent internship experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with dedicated accounting system preferred
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]