We are searching for a dynamic, high energy and results driven individual to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Senior Director, Strategic Solutions, this seasoned professional will collaborate with the company’s leaders across various functions to ensure our customers are front and center. In addition to target industry expertise this individual also must be adept at managing diverse customer verticals, know how to help build the infrastructure, communication loops, and processes necessary to keep up with a scaling company. We measure success in this role by new business bookings, overall customer satisfaction, and the growth and development of our internal teams.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Developing our customer base globally will require work across both the Solutions Consulting and Customer Success functions. This individual will work seamlessly in both capacities, as well as help to build out the necessary frameworks.
- You will play a key role in managing all pre- and post-sales customer relationships and interactions across both federal and commercial customer groups.
- Driving presales activities by developing and driving high value assets such as story boards, user journeys, custom presentation, Pilot/POC alignment assets, SOW’s etc.
- Lead Proof of concepts success to increase revenue
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Become a trusted advisor for our customers
- Highly adept in dedicated industry
- Architecting strategic solutions to support of our revenue ambitions, including striking the right balance for the services and support offered to our broad range of customer segments
- Serve as a subject matter expert and promote thought leadership in defined industry
- Promote best practices to further deal strategy, customer success, adoption, and sales assets
- Industry Mentorship
- Conduct use case workshops to help sales prospects understand their current risk posture and how Interos’ solutions can help them operate more effectively
- Partnering closely with our sales teams to retain and grow customer accounts, and to engage with leaders at customers organizations to define goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them
- Partner closely with product and engineering teams to ensure product-market fit and great service level
- Driving customer lifetime value through customer journey; bring programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases; collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Conference and industry event attendance and presentation
- 10+ years of relevant industry
- Leadership experience
- Proven leader in corresponding Industry
- Thought leadership within corresponding industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Track record in large SaaS solution organizations with more than $50M recurring revenue
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Project Management Expertise
- Value oriented ROI analysis expertise
- Ability to present technical value alignment
- Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise
- High caliber, dynamic personality that promotes a positive culture
- Excellent time management and written/verbal communication skills
- Security Clearance for relevant industry desirable