Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
Are you ready to build a safer, stronger, and more resilient world? You’ll have the opportunity at Interos. We’re looking for an extraordinary team member to join our high growth company as Creative Director. With your keen sense of the disruptive economic, social and technology trends shaping our world, you’ll develop and implement a robust global creative and design strategy to elevate our corporate profile and reputation among key constituencies, including customers, analysts, investors, media, influencers, government, and others. We’re counting on you to build and grow these critical relationships though the power of design.
Reporting to the SVP of Corporate Communication and Brand, you’ll be empowered to set direction and oversee execution of all creative direction for Interos, including end-to-end project and resource management, with creative activations and data-driven accountability. You’ll be a part of a collaborative, high-performing team on a mission to build a world class brand.
Interos is in an exciting and opportunistic position in a fast-moving industry. We sit at the center of some of the most important macroeconomic opportunities and challenges impacting business around the globe. Your talents in embedding Interos in the most relevant and forward-looking conversations in our industry will be a core part our business success, and your professional growth.
- Collaborate with the SVP of Brand and Communications and the CMO to establish a bold, category-leading creative strategy to help propel Interos to the next level of growth
- Oversee all aspects of Interos brand identity, including setting overarching design objectives, visual standards, and creative processes; responsible for all visual expressions of Interos in all business channels
- Partner with colleagues in Demand Generation, Product Marketing, and other functions to develop and deploy differentiated creative campaigns across key channels (print, online, display, rich media, video, out of home, social media creative, motion graphics, grassroots and experiential creative, etc.)
- Direct and inspire internal and external creative/agency teams to develop ideas that will establish strong emotional connections between Interos and its audience globally, making the brand always more relevant, authoritative, and trusted
- Convert market, industry, and research insights into impactful brand communication ideas, including narrative development and storytelling
- Partner with SVP and CMO to ensure all creative activities map to, and are consistent with Interos thought leadership initiatives
- Consistently import brand and creative best practices from multiple sources to spark innovative / out-of-the-box thinking, including competitive brand audits, trend, and innovation forecasting
- Evangelize the meaning, impact, and value of design across the organization
- Manage 1 – 2 direct reports, including creating focused development plans to drive continuous learning and capability building; put people development framework in place to accommodate potential future expansion of team and resources
Strategy / Global Creative & Design:
This is an exciting role for someone who enjoys both thinking and doing. Beyond just conceptualizing, developing, and launching creative/design strategies, we seek a thoughtful, strategic view on how to best refine and coordinate our activity for maximum reputational gain.
- Collaborate with the SVP of Brand and Communications, CMO, and the Management Team to design, develop and implement a clear vision for Interos’ short- and long-term brand expression, plans and objectives.
- Help ensure positioning, brand narrative, key topics and messages are consistently applied across all programs and outreach activities. Provide strategic counsel on creative strategy / brand expression.
- Partner with internal teams as needed to develop and amplify the brand to clients and prospective clients, in industry sectors where we focus: aerospace & defense, financial services, industrials, technology, among others.
Excellence in Technology, business-to-business (B2B), and External Communication requires speed, precision, and flexibility. It’s demanding and rewarding, with instant impact. Your ability to flawlessly execute will be seen, noticed, and recognized. Develop, sell, and execute creative campaigns across multiple channels.
- Ensure the brand LTF (look, tone and feel) across Interos’ major platforms and marketing touchpoints, including web, social, events, etc.
- Protect integrity of brand expression across all touch points, ensure brand expression brings the brand purpose to life.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-moving, fast-growing company and industry. You are passionate and curious about technology, business, and the global economy. You are enthusiastic and engaging in telling your company’s story in an original and differentiated manner to a variety of audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in design; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in global creative and brand design management, preferably at a fast- paced organization with a high bar for creative excellence
- 10+ years of experience managing and developing cross-functional teams
- Outstanding creative portfolio demonstrating exceptional work for leading brands, with experience in B2B campaigns and tech/SaaS brands and digital products a plus
- Fluency in translating business strategy to design strategy
- Outstanding branding skills, ability to align copy and visual design.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and After Effects. Experience in Sketch and/or Figma is helpful.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and relationship development skills, including experience engaging multiple stakeholders, senior leaders, and advisers
- Experience in measuring the contribution of design strategies to business performance
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Up to 25% travel required
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]