Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
At Interos, we are seeking someone with a curious mind, great emotional IQ, and strong software engineering skills to lead our strategic integration efforts with our most critical business partners. The ideal candidate is able to blend strong technical and management skills with a customer service focused business mindset to enable Interos to grow its customer base through OEM deployments. The individual selected for this position will have broad visibility both inside and outside the organization, serving as the principal liaison between the Interos Engineering team and large diamond customers that are integrating our technology into their own platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership in the integration and use of Interos software, APIs, and protocols to OEMs and tier 1 strategic partners that are incorporating Interos services into their solutions portfolio.
- Evaluate the OEMs' target system architectures, providing advice to OEMs and tier 1 suppliers on best practices for integrating Interos software in the targets.
- Assist tier 1 suppliers in early program software design activities such as identifying target platform requirements, establishing proper Interos API usage, estimating platform resources usage, setting KPI (key performance indicator) objectives, and defining critical interfaces to connectivity and other platform service libraries.
- After initial architecture/design work for a program, provide ongoing technical consulting as needed to the Interos engineering and tier 1 teams directly involved in adapting Interos software to the target.
- Provide technical feedback from OEM/tier 1 interactions to internal Interos software development teams to influence ongoing development and enhancements to Interos software.
- Provide technical program management duties on behalf of Interos, tracking
and closing open issues at both the OEMs and the tier 1 suppliers.
- Travel to offices of OEMs and tier 1 suppliers as required.
- Regularly brief Interos technical staff and management on status and open issues on their programs.
- Build, manage, and lead a team of technologists to support OEM partners in the integration of Interos software into their solutions.
- Perform other technical liaison duties as assigned. Travel to offices of OEMs and tier 1 suppliers as required.
- Managerial responsibility for developers/senior developers in the software support team.
- Mentor subordinates, including assisting in the expansion of skill sets for the technologies utilized by Interos.
- Direct subordinates for daily activities.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science, related field, or equivalent, relevant experience.
- At least 12 years of software engineering experience, with at least 3 years in SaaS and distributed systems.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Enjoys and excels at collaborative engineering activities.
- Some international travel may be required. Must possess a valid passport.
- Solid written and verbal presentation skills.
- Good public speaking, interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent time management skills, strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Extensive knowledge of software architectures, operating systems, and application development environments, preferably in automotive
- Extensive understanding of software engineering topics from low level drivers to high level application layer functionality and API's.
- Direct experience working with Android, QNX, and Linux embedded environments.
- Familiarity with asynchronous pub/sub type architectures, micro services, Kubernetes, Kafka, Auth0 or similar security/authentication methodologies, is highly desired.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint).
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]