Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
You want to solve problems you can't just Google answers for. You want to deal with real big data in real products that real people use. You want exposure to cutting edge tech, including machine learning at scale, graph databases, and predictive modeling. And you want it all in a high-growth startup.
Join the close-knit engineer team at Interos that conceptualizes and develops our industry-leading data-driven Interos Knowledge Graph. Hone your skills in an agile, test-driven environment and have a measurable impact on a well-established, rapidly expanding business.
- Lead a team of junior developers in building Internal Tools that will allow Interos to maintain exceptional data quality
- Develop user friendly applications that can be used by or data analysts to discover and address data quality issues within the Interos Knowledge Graph.
- Write clean and well-crafted code.
- Resolve customer-facing issues and fix bugs.
- Develop practices to enhance code quality and ease of maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or closely related field or a foreign equivalent.
- 5+ years of enterprise software development experience.
- Advanced SQL knowledge.
- A preference for writing mature and maintainable web solutions.
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices – including unit tests, code review, version control, production monitoring, etc.
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle (design, test, implement, document) and release management using modern collaboration tools.
- Experience with Retool a plus.
- Experience with Kafka is a plus.
- Very comfortable in an agile environment and able to coach those less familiar in agile methodologies.
- Collaborative spirit and commitment to communicating well with colleagues in a remote environment as well as in-person.
- Eligibility to obtain a security clearance is preferred.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]