Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
Third Party Risk Management is a hot topic given globalization and Interos has a unique 18-month window to exponentially grow its commercial account market share. We are the first and only multi-tier, multi-factor business relationship intelligence platform that continuously monitors critical third parties. To keep up with rapid demand, we need experienced Account Managers to take the Interos AI Platform to C-Level decision makers at EMEA companies who need solutions for sourcing, resilience and governance.
- Individual Contributor. The primary responsibility is to hunt for new business including using POV or Land & Expand strategies but not a “Farmer” role.
- Initiate/Manage sales strategy and territory plan for penetrating and closing net new opportunities in large enterprise accounts.
- Build and maintain senior relationships across targeted organizations.
- Manages sales cycles from VP-Level champions/sponsors to C-level executives.
- Develop, initiate and execute a detailed quarterly strategy plan for targeted accounts your specified industry vertical(s).
- Provide weekly opportunity status updates and an accurate forecast to management and capture relevant information in Salesforce.
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Collaborate and integrate with Channel Partners and the Interos Alliances team to drive net pipeline growth and accelerate deal velocity.
- Develops detailed Strategy Plans for targeted companies in your specified industry vertical(s).
- Remains highly knowledgeable as a SME in your specified industry vertical(s). 100% certification of all Interos solutions and Customer Success offerings.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent year of experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain, TPRM, GRC or Cybersecurity sales.
- A verifiable track record of success managing enterprise accounts, closing significant transactions, and consistent over-attainment of quotas >$1M ACV annual revenue.
- Previous success in an early-stage company growing the territory and exceeding sales goals is a plus.
- Strong organization skills, high activity, effective oral & written communicator.
- A Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team.
Essential Personal Values and Attributes
- Hungry, Humble, Capable.
- Experience in a startup or technology environment is important, especially in the B2B market.
- Highly competitive and coachable.
- Ability to independently identify, investigate and develop solutions to problems (business, operational and ideally technical).
- Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives to meet predetermined deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all prospect engagements.
- Demonstrated proficiency in software productivity tools (CRM, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software) to meet goals of position.
- Ability to function independently, with minimal supervision, setting direction communicating effectively with internal and client stakeholders, and enlisting help as needed.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate work as needed.
- Ability to establish friendly, professional and cooperative relations with internal and external contacts.
- Organizational and Territory Management Skills (strategic thinking, goal setting, business metrics driven, time management, etc.)
- Paid Holiday
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]