Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
The Director of Customer Success, Commercial is a high visibility role that plays a vital part in the growth of Interos. This individual is the single point of contact for our customers and is responsible for customer delight by prescriptively leading the execution of client engagements and successfully managing the customer journey.
To perform this role successfully, you need to be a hands-on solution focused individual that can manage SaaS engagements, can quickly learn the product and can articulate its business value to customers while ensuring that engagement tasks are planned, executed, and tested thoroughly.
To be successful in our Customer Success organization, all team members will have cross-functional responsibility across Interos to work with other teams and contribute to our company maturity and product. They will be expected to be highly “hands-on” with the product.
- Create goal-driven program plans and provide direct oversight of assigned account portfolio throughout customer lifecycle; build and maintain multi-level client stakeholder relationships to continuously link Interos deliverables to our customers requirements.
- Understand what success looks like to the client, how our solution fills that need, and is able to measure our success against it.
- Work with customers to understand use cases; Immerse yourself in your customer’s industry and business trends to become a trusted business partner and adviser. Work with clients to define and document stakeholder’s business requirements and develop solution strategies
- Proactively develop project plans, manage services staffing, maintain up to date status reports and manage the identification of risks and issues
- Act as an advocate and voice of the customer with internal Interos teams to ensure the customers’ needs are understood and addressed
- Evangelize Interos capabilities and potential within the customer’s organization
- Lead a team of our individual Customer Success Managers and/or project leads to manage program profitability through aligning activities and resources to strategic account goals
- Collaborate extensively with peers to complete service deliverables; provide excellent client communications and responsive follow through on all issues, actions and escalations
- Contribute to a growing knowledge network of best practices and methodologies that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients
- Ensure a high degree of renewals for Commercial customer portfolio by providing education and services related account management; identify account risks and define mitigation plans as needed
- Coordinate with Sales leadership in providing insight to customer health and help to expand within existing accounts as program needs mature from the delivery of our key offerings
- Build customer advocates - develop deep strategic client relationships and build a loyal client base that actively advocates for our company.
- Responsible for, and assessed on, Client Net Promoter Scores (NPS) for all engagements that align to your assigned industry portfolio.
- Develop and implement Customer Success Initiatives - leverage prior experiences and an entrepreneurial spirit to help us establish new best practices. We want to hear your ideas!
- BA/BS degree
- At least 10+ years of experience in the technology industry (SaaS environment required) in Customer Success, Account Management, Consulting, Project Management or Engagement Management
- Minimum 5 years management experience required.
- Passionate about Customer Success and high-quality deliverables, and tenacious at driving long-term customer value; a natural, credible evangelist who is experienced in translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Experience in managing strategic accounts
- Strong interest in technology
- Self-starter and ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong prioritization, organization and project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication to effectively communicate with Sr. IT, Program Managers, VP/C-level executives as well as front line users
- Strong presentation skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 25% travel. Frequently, travel is outside the local area and overnight.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $159,780 - $190,100
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]