The Director, Strategic Customers is a high visibility role that plays a vital part in the growth of Interos. The successful candidate will be part of an exciting new team that will drive significant pipeline generation and strategic engagement in the EMEA region with a flagship customer and his ecosystems of partners.
The main focus of the role is to identify the opportunities with the customer, nurture and expand Go to Market relationships in the ecosystem of this customer, leverage the internal team to enable the customer and his partners. This person will develop a vision and a plan to implement the internal change to better serve the customer and his partners: he/she will be responsible for designing and streamlining employee processes to promote greater efficiency.
This individual is the sponsor of this customer in EMEA and is responsible to ensure a delightful; customer experience by prescriptively leading the execution of client engagements and successfully managing the customer journey. To perform this role successfully, you need to be a strategic thinker to define the engagement plan, to be passionate about building relationships, but you also must quickly learn the product, and articulate its business value to customer while ensuring that engagement tasks are planned, executed, and tested thoroughly. To be successful, you will have cross-functional responsibility across Interos to contribute to our company maturity and product, and to work with other teams including but not limited to Customer Success, Solutions, Partner Manager, and Product Management.
- Identifies and establishes beneficial, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Create goal-driven program plans and provide direct oversight of assigned account portfolio throughout customer lifecycle; build and maintain multi-level client stakeholder relationships to continuously link Interos deliverables to our customers’ requirements.
- Understand what success looks like to the client, how our solution fills that need, and measure our success against it.
- Work with customer to understand use cases; Immerse yourself in your customer’s industry and business trends to become a trusted business partner and adviser. Work with the client to define and document stakeholder’s business requirements and develop solution strategies.
- Proactively develop project plans, manage services staffing, maintain up to date status reports and manage the identification of risks and issues.
- Understands customer key strengths and approach in order to define a joint solution and GTM leveraging existing capabilities provided by Interos with a compelling value to the customer and his partner, and a defined target market, by geography, industry, process, technology or other tangible metric.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, marketing, and management resources, in order to define and exceed meet joint performance objectives – to the benefit of Interos, the customer and his partners.
- Proactively leads a joint customer planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Enables and supports co-sell / sell-through with customer organizations to end-users in coordination with sales resources and the Interos sales team.
- Reports on forecast and actual achievement against objectives, maintains accurate records in typical systems like salesforce.com.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Marketing, or relevant discipline; or equivalent experience.
- 12 years of experience in SaaS, software, or IT industry.
- 4 years management experience.
- Multi-facet experiences in Customer Experience, Sales, Delivery and Solution Consulting.
- Structured, independent, and proactive way of working as well as an affinity for technology.
- Experience in managing strategic accounts.
- Project management experience at scale is required.