Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
The Director, Strategic Customers is a high visibility role that plays a vital part in the growth of Interos. The successful candidate will be part of an exciting new team that will drive significant pipeline generation and strategic engagement in the EMEA region with a flagship customer and his ecosystems of partners.
The main focus of the role is to identify the opportunities with the customer, nurture and expand Go to Market relationships in the ecosystem of this customer, leverage the internal team to enable the customer and his partners. This person will develop a vision and a plan to implement the internal change to better serve the customer and his partners: he/she will be responsible for designing and streamlining employee processes to promote greater efficiency.
This individual is the sponsor of this customer in EMEA and is responsible to ensure a delightful; customer experience by prescriptively leading the execution of client engagements and successfully managing the customer journey. To perform this role successfully, you need to be a strategic thinker to define the engagement plan, to be passionate about building relationships, but you also must quickly learn the product, and articulate its business value to customer while ensuring that engagement tasks are planned, executed, and tested thoroughly. To be successful, you will have cross-functional responsibility across Interos to contribute to our company maturity and product, and to work with other teams including but not limited to Customer Success, Solutions, Partner Manager, and Product Management.
- Identifies and establishes beneficial, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Create goal-driven program plans and provide direct oversight of assigned account portfolio throughout customer lifecycle; build and maintain multi-level client stakeholder relationships to continuously link Interos deliverables to our customers’ requirements.
- Understand what success looks like to the client, how our solution fills that need, and measure our success against it.
- Work with customer to understand use cases; Immerse yourself in your customer’s industry and business trends to become a trusted business partner and adviser. Work with the client to define and document stakeholder’s business requirements and develop solution strategies.
- Proactively develop project plans, manage services staffing, maintain up to date status reports and manage the identification of risks and issues.
- Understands customer key strengths and approach in order to define a joint solution and GTM leveraging existing capabilities provided by Interos with a compelling value to the customer and his partner, and a defined target market, by geography, industry, process, technology or other tangible metric.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, marketing, and management resources, in order to define and exceed meet joint performance objectives – to the benefit of Interos, the customer and his partners.
- Proactively leads a joint customer planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Enables and supports co-sell / sell-through with customer organizations to end-users in coordination with sales resources and the Interos sales team.
- Reports on forecast and actual achievement against objectives, maintains accurate records in typical systems like salesforce.com.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Marketing, or relevant discipline; or equivalent experience.
- 12 years of experience in SaaS, software, or IT industry.
- 4 years management experience.
- Multi-facet experiences in Customer Experience, Sales, Delivery and Solution Consulting.
- Structured, independent, and proactive way of working as well as an affinity for technology.
- Experience in managing strategic accounts.
- Project management experience at scale is required.
- Ability to conceptualize new solutions - be creative, not constrained by traditional methods/solutions.
- Ability to work with individuals at varying levels of technical knowledge in a complex environment and resolve issues.
- Ability to initiate and lead conversations with both internal and external teams.
- Comfort in an environment that tests your adaptability and agility.
- Ability to take ambiguous situations and apply a structured framework to get to a shared conclusion.
- Organizational Skills (strategic thinking, goal setting, business metrics driven, time management, etc.).
- Experience in Financial Services.
- English language essential.
- Fluent in German or French or Spanish.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 25% travel. Frequently, travel is outside the local area and overnight.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Paid Holiday
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]