Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
You want to solve problems you can’t just Google answers for. You want to deal with real big data in real products that real people. You want exposure to cutting edge tech including real machine learning at scale, graph databases, and predictive modeling. And you want it all in a high-growth startup.
Join the close-knit engineer team at Interos that conceptualizes and develops our industry-leading data-driven Interos Knowledge Graph. Hone your skills in an agile, test-driven environment and have a measurable impact on a well-established rapidly expanding business.
At Interos, Senior Data Software Engineers have a deep understanding of Data Modeling, Python fundamentals and architecture. They consistently deliver large features that provide significant value to our customers. Senior Engineers regularly review large sections of our product, making sure things don't ‘fall through the cracks’. They collaborate well with others, seek input from teammates, and provide detailed code reviews.
- Assume responsibility for key parts of the Interos Knowledge Graph architecture
- Translate Data Science experimental code into tested, production ready modules
- Create connectors for ingesting data from third party databases, APIs, and web sites
- Optimize data structures, improve code execution, and reduce memory consumption of existing implementation
- Develop JSON APIs and micro
Technology We Use:
- We build architecture with Python.
- We use Elasticsearch for search
- We use Prefect for Dataflow Automation
- We use Kafka for Event Streaming
- We use Kubernetes for deployment
- We use Postgres & Snowflake for our persistent storage
- We use Databricks for ML prototyping
- We use AWS for our infrastructure
- We develop against services in the cloud
- We keep our projects up-to-date with current versions
- 6+ years of experience in Software Development
- 3+ years of full-time professional Python experience including production experience with data pipelines
- A seasoned engineer who enjoys sharing your experience with the team.
- Passionate about writing code that is scalable, maintainable, reusable, and well-tested
- Interested in building reliable, fault-tolerant, production-grade systems
- Feel comfortable debugging large applications and refactoring them to well-tested components and services
- Have experience designing, implementing, and maintaining APIs as a service for your team and customers
- Comfortable interacting with a range of audiences (technical and business stakeholders)
- Have experience in an agile environment
- Enjoy optimizing complex data models for comprehension and performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field or a foreign equivalent
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 10% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $95,257 - $110,210
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]