Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
You will design, code, implement and maintain solutions for our flagship product as part of our customer facing application team. You will work with our leadership, product and design teams to make sure we are delivering a world class experience that solves real problems for our commercial and government customers.
- Working with the management team and customers to understand desired features, capabilities and testing scenarios.
- Working within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Developing and maintaining front end applications for internal tools as well as our customer facing web application as well as backends for internal tools.
- Bringing a passion to stay current with technology, experimenting with and learning new technologies as well as a desire to mentor junior developers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience.
- 8+ years of industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript.
- Experience building production applications with React.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases (we use PostgreSQL, Redis, and Elastic Search).
- Experience with Linux/Unix environments.
- Experience and proficiency with git and source control concepts.
- Experience writing high performance production quality code.
- Experience with
- Tailwind CSS
- Experience building well-designed APIs
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines (we use GitLab CI)
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience building CLI tools
- Eligibility to obtain a security clearance
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position does not require travel.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $150,000 - $232,500
- FLSA Status: Exempt.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]