Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
We are looking for a motivated Principal Dev/Ops engineer with a desire to work with our growing engineering team to build a cloud infrastructure that supports our solution. We are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, who will be able to collaborate cross-functionally and be a leader in establishing our future approach. We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of the subject matter, the underlying tech stack and has the ability to lead our activities. This is a great opportunity to make a mark on the future cloud architecture of a unicorn company that has a global footprint.
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, secure, and fault tolerant systems on AWS for the development and test lifecycle of our cloud security product.
- Focus on building Dockerized application components by integrating with AWS EKS and other AWS services.
- Passion for solving challenging issues, automation for the SDLC and infrastructure.
- Promote cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve common goals.
- Examine data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve problems.
- Commitment to Infrastructure-as-Cod
- 12 years of related experience in DevOps or related field with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience.
- Ability to lead effectively across organizations and engagements, preferably from a professional services organization or similar.
- Excellent hands-on experience of programming in languages such as Python, G
- Experience with automating technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure
- Experience with multiple programming languages, databases, operating systems, tools, and hardware platforms
- Experience developing cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Code Deploy (AWS) and/or GitLab
- Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall.
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as Datadog, Logstash, Splunk, ElasticSearch, and Kibana.
- DevOps experience with Git, ArgoCD and Helm.
- Strong presentation, verbal communication, and written communications skills.
- Eligibility to obtain a security clearance is preferred
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]