Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
We are looking for a motivated Director of DevOps with experience leading, building a team of world class engineers. Must be able to work independently, communicate clearly, know when to ask questions and challenge assumptions. Must have strong experience with infrastructure automation, AWS , networking , managing Windows workstation workloads and experience/willingness to be on call. Candidate while solving todays problem will, learn, train and grow on future technologies and apply accordingly.
- Manage delivery pipeline of DevOps and related engineering solutions across Interos.
- Work with the Architecture, Security to define, create and implement secure, scalable solutions.
- Drive technical excellence and implementation of best engineering practices such as design review, continuous integration, and test-driven development.
- Be a hands-on problem solver and lead from the front in continuously exploring new technology platforms.
- Ensure adoption of best-in-class quality assurance techniques to deliver very high-quality software solutions.
- Attract and retain diverse and highly skilled engineering talent with optimal utilization to maximize outputs.
- Assemble and present technology delivery pitches to senior technical and non-technical audience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of total IT experience, preferably in the DevOps and Cloud spaces.
- 4+ years of leadership experience.
- Work experience (4+years) with any multiple partner clouds such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, Rackspace, Open stack, and Oracle cloud.
- Understanding of proper networking, segmentation and overall VPC configurations.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and related tools (Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible).
- Experience with Containers/Kubernetes (EKS/AKS/GKS).
- Hands-on experience with:
- Agile tools such as JIRA.
- DevOps tools such as ArgoCD, Git, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in CS, MIS, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 10% travel. Frequently, travel is outside the local area and overnight.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $191,000 - $230,000
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]