Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos’ valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos’ breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
You will design, code, implement and maintain solutions for our flagship product as part of our customer facing application team. You will work with our leadership, product and design teams to make sure we are delivering a world class experience that solves real problems for our commercial and government customers.
- Working with the management team and customers to understand desired features, capabilities and testing scenarios
- Working within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Developing and maintaining front end applications for internal tools as well as our customer facing web application as well as backends for internal tools
- Bringing a passion to stay current with technology, experimenting with and learning new technologies as well as a desire to mentor junior developers
- 6+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with CSS, including frameworks like Bootstrap, Bulma, Foundation, Tailwind, etc.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases (we use PostgreSQL, Redis, and Elastic Search)
- Experience building production applications with React
- Experience with Linux/Unix environments
- Experience with Python
- Experience building well-designed APIs
- Experience and proficiency with git and source control concepts
- Experience writing high performance production quality code
- Experience with Tailwind CSS
- Experience with Next.js
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines (we use GitLab CI)
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience building CLI tools
- Eligibility to obtain a security clearance is preferred
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. Accordingly, as of January 4, 2022, all Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine no later than 14 days before January 4, 2022.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]