Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
You will design, code, implement and maintain solutions for our flagship product as part of our customer facing application team. You will work with our leadership, product and design teams to make sure we are delivering a world class experience that solves real problems for our commercial and government customers.
- Working with the management team and customers to understand desired features, capabilities and testing scenarios
- Working within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Developing and maintaining front end applications for internal tools as well as our customer facing web application as well as backends for internal tools
- Bringing a passion to stay current with technology, experimenting with and learning new technologies as well as a desire to mentor junior developers
- 6+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- Strong knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with CSS, including frameworks like Bootstrap, Bulma, Foundation, Tailwind, etc.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases (we use PostgreSQL, Redis, and Elastic Search)
- Experience building production applications with React
- Experience with Linux/Unix environments
- Experience with Python
- Experience building well-designed APIs
- Experience and proficiency with git and source control concepts
- Experience writing high performance production quality code
- Experience with Tailwind CSS
- Experience with Next.js
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines (we use GitLab CI)
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience building CLI tools
- Eligibility to obtain a security clearance is preferred
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]