Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
The Lead Security Auditor's focus is to plan, assess, document, and report on security control compliance, effectiveness in annual and continuous monitoring capacities. The Lead Security Auditor is responsible to examine and analyze information systems operations and identify opportunities for improvement and assess risks. The Lead Security Auditor participates in audit planning and execution meetings, evaluates policies and procedures to ensure appropriate internal controls surrounding information systems are maintained and works with management to develop strategies and provide recommendations on strengthening controls, mitigating risk, and implementing corrective actions. This role is responsible to document and report audit findings to management. We are looking for a career-level professional within field considered highly skilled and proficient in their discipline.
- Execute test procedures of critical technology functions, cloud-based infrastructure, cybersecurity, risk management, application, and third-party management.
- Perform risk assessments of business activities and perform relevant testing based on the risks and processes associated with the area being audited. Assist in communicating issues, risks and recommendations to all levels of management.
- Operate independently and ensure work is completed to schedule and meets our high-quality standards.
- Prepare clear, organized and complete documentation to support work performed.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with key business partners and the extended Audit group.
- Leverage available data and analytical tools during the planning and fieldwork phases of audit delivery.
- Proactively follow-up on agreed audit actions to ensure management delivers their commitments within the agreed timescales.
- Proactively seek out learning opportunities to enhance skills and competencies related to role.
- Pursues annual re-certifications of FedRAMP, SOC2, ISO 27001 and others
- Other duties as assigned.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree and at least 10+ years of relevant experience required.
- Type of Credentials/Licenses: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CAP, CIA, and/or CEH preferred.
- Exposure to relevant industry frameworks (e.g. NIST cyber security framework, NIST 800 series, FedRAMP, CIS benchmarks, etc)
- Experienced in Red/Blue/Purple Team exercises
- General IT knowledge in one or more of the following areas is required:
- Cloud environments
- Operating Systems (Windows, MacOS, *UNIX)
- Application development
- Project management
- Prior working experience with Cloud security preferred
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Self-starter and quick learner.
- Conducts complex, important work under minimal supervision and with wide latitude for independent judgment
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 10% travel.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $93,396 - $129,900
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]