Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos’ valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos’ breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
We are searching for a dynamic, high energy and results driven candidate to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, this motivated professional will work as part of our Customer Success team and will play a critical role in taking the company through the upcoming growth phase. Interos is seeking a Principle SCRM Analyst to primarily support our Supply Chain Risk Management programs at key customers, working either remotely or from the Interos office located in Arlington, VA. The position requires an active Secret Clearance.
- As a subject matter expert and analyst, the successful team member will provide program management support to inform the customer’s supply chain risk management (SCRM) program.
- In conjunction with other team members, the individual will work collaboratively with Interos’ contracting agency, federal government agencies, and industry in developing supply chain risk management strategies and associated policies, training, assessments, and outreach.
- Support the monitoring and control of team, process and operational efficiencies.
- Continue developing and strengthening subject matter expertise on current global risk landscape and cyber threat monitoring. Stay current with and assess the effects and impacts of current and potential future legislation and Executive Orders on government agency policies as they relate to supply chain risk management.
- Perform other operational and analytic support functions as tasked, specifically SCRM program support.
- Research, identify, and recommend mitigations for risks that promote operational and supply chain resilience.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team while offering data analysis, providing briefings and papers for selected audiences, and conduct research in support of supply chain risk management initiatives.
- Proactively develop project plans, manage services staffing, maintain up to date status reports and manage the identification of risks and issues.
- Evangelize Interos’ software capabilities and potential within the customer’s organization and scope of the contract
- Collaborate extensively with peers to complete service deliverables; provide excellent client communications and responsive follow through on all issues, actions, and escalations
- BA/BS degree in business administration, supply chain management or related field. Graduate degree desired.
- Active Secret clearance is required
- 12+ plus years’ of relevant experience
- 6+ plus years' experience as an analyst or program manager in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Risk Management
- Program/project management experience
- Ability to conduct threat and vulnerability analysis, using multiple data sources for risk analysis, conducting intelligence analysis is desired.
- A proven track record of being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects.
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both business and technical sides of the business
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and a changing environment, as well as a rapid work pace
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills
- Ability to coordinate between project teams and customers to meet unique customer requirements
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. Accordingly, as of January 4, 2022, all Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine no later than 14 days before January 4, 2022.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]