Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
We are searching for a dynamic, high energy and results driven candidate to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, this motivated professional will work as part of our Customer Success team and will play a critical role in taking the company through the upcoming growth phase. Interos is seeking a Principle SCRM Analyst to primarily support our Supply Chain Risk Management programs at key customers, working either remotely or from the Interos office located in Arlington, VA. The position requires an active Secret Clearance.
- As a subject matter expert and analyst, the successful team member will provide program management support to inform the customer’s supply chain risk management (SCRM) program.
- In conjunction with other team members, the individual will work collaboratively with Interos’ contracting agency, federal government agencies, and industry in developing supply chain risk management strategies and associated policies, training, assessments, and outreach.
- Support the monitoring and control of team, process and operational efficiencies.
- Continue developing and strengthening subject matter expertise on current global risk landscape and cyber threat monitoring. Stay current with and assess the effects and impacts of current and potential future legislation and Executive Orders on government agency policies as they relate to supply chain risk management.
- Perform other operational and analytic support functions as tasked, specifically SCRM program support.
- Research, identify, and recommend mitigations for risks that promote operational and supply chain resilience.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team while offering data analysis, providing briefings and papers for selected audiences, and conduct research in support of supply chain risk management initiatives.
- Proactively develop project plans, manage services staffing, maintain up to date status reports and manage the identification of risks and issues.
- Evangelize Interos’ software capabilities and potential within the customer’s organization and scope of the contract
- Collaborate extensively with peers to complete service deliverables; provide excellent client communications and responsive follow through on all issues, actions, and escalations
- BA/BS degree in business administration, supply chain management or related field. Graduate degree desired.
- Active Secret clearance is required
- 12+ plus years’ of relevant experience
- 6+ plus years' experience as an analyst or program manager in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Risk Management
- Program/project management experience
- Ability to conduct threat and vulnerability analysis, using multiple data sources for risk analysis, conducting intelligence analysis is desired.
- A proven track record of being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects.
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both business and technical sides of the business
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and a changing environment, as well as a rapid work pace
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills
- Ability to coordinate between project teams and customers to meet unique customer requirements
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]