Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
We are searching for a dynamic, high energy and results driven senior product marketer to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to head of product marketing, this professional will own messaging & positioning, content, sales enablement, product launches, events, and customer engagement for the core product. In this role, you will work closely with the sales, customer success, product, and marketing orgs - a critical role in taking the company through the upcoming growth phase.
- Product Positioning and Messaging: Connect market and technology trends with our technology to develop compelling and innovative product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate with the buying audience. Collaborate with internal stakeholders (field, product, engineering, customer success, etc.) to provide input and verify positions. Transfer this knowledge to the rest of marketing, sales and other departments, and ensure positioning is consistent through all channels of communication (sales materials, marketing content, website, etc.). Work with our LoB subject matter experts and our Industry Principals to tailor content to our target industries (FSI, A&D, Technology, Pharma/Life Sciences, Government).
- Content Generation: Based on target audience buying criteria, ensure we have the compelling and impactful content to market our platform. Deliver high-quality product marketing materials and collateral for sales and content to support our demand generation and awareness programs.
- Sales Enablement: Ensure sales clearly understands and is able to articulate product positioning and differentiators. Assist with delivering sales enablement training sessions for new hires and on new product features/releases, along with supporting tools such as presentations, datasheets, canned demos, etc.
- Product Launch: Ensure all product launches are maximized for the biggest bang with any need content and position.
- Partner Marketing: Work with GSI’s and consulting/audit partners to position the Interos platform within their GTM strategic initiatives. Create joint messaging and compelling content to enable Interos and partner sales teams to sell joint solution.
- Events and Conferences: Work with Demand Generation, Sales and Customer Success teams to manage the event strategy, messaging, collateral, and evangelize the product portfolio at key events.
- Customer Engagement: Keep current on customers’ product feedback and needs, including customers buying behavior, challenges, and motivations to help develop additional messages/collateral.
- A go-getter with proven product marketing experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 8+ years of experience in B2B product marketing, ideally with a high-tech, B2B, or SaaS provider.
- Supply chain risk management experience is a plus.
- Proven expertise as a communicator, writer, and content creator.
- Proven prior results in a fast-moving team in a hypergrowth company.
- Excellent written communication, partner collaboration, and storytelling skills; strong facilitation and presenting skills.
- Time management and prioritization skills are essential.
- Initiative with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize and work with all levels and departments within Interos and partner organizations.
- Ability to work in a fast-growing start-up where priorities shift fast.
- A strong track record of achieving the balance between innovation, customer, and quality focus.
- Experience creating business value-focused product messaging and content.
- Ability to articulate customer’s business needs and how our solution addresses those needs convincingly to a wide range of audiences.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 25% travel to meet with customers and attend events.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $140,000 - $176,800.
- FLSA Status: Exempt.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]