Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
Third Party Risk Management is a hot topic given globalization and Interos has a unique 18-month window to exponentially grow its commercial account market share. We are the first and only multi-tier, multi-factor business relationship intelligence platform that continuously monitors critical third parties. To keep up with rapid demand, we need Account Management Associates to take the Interos AI Platform to C-Level decision makers at Fortune 500 companies who need solutions for sourcing, resilience and governance.
- During your training and ramp-up period, you will solely support Interos’ sales teams in lead identification, development and qualification.
- Responsible for being the source of new business generation for Account Managers by prospecting for new clients, pursuing both warm and cold leads, and maintaining relationships with engaged clients.
- Responsible for becoming highly proficient on the Interos platform, use-cases and value drivers.
- Learn the Interos Sales Process with certification check points.
- After the training and ramp-up period, you will (a) continue to support Interos’ sales teams in lead identification, development and qualification. (b) identify, develop and close new SMB business in your sales assignment.
- Build and maintain senior relationships across targeted organizations.
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Develops detailed strategy plans for targeted companies within your sales assignment.
- Continue to Responsible for being the source of new business generation for Account Managers by prospecting for new clients, pursuing both warm and cold leads, and maintaining relationships with engaged clients
- Continue to prospect for new business to support Interos Account Managers by pursuing both warm and cold leads, and maintaining relationships with engaged.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ years of sales or business development experience
- Previous success supporting an early-stage company growing the territory and exceeding sales goals is a plus.
- Strong organization skills, high activity, effective oral & written communicator.
- A Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team
- Customer focused.
- Results driven.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; flexible and adaptable, able to learn new things quickly.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 25%-50% travel. Frequently, travel is outside the local area and overnight.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $45,032 - $65,000.
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]