Interos, founded by Jennifer Bisceglie, is one of the most transformative technologically advanced platforms that powers the global economy supply chain. By using ML and big data, Interos aspires to dynamically and continuously map all of a company’s business relationships to multiple tiers of dependency on a global scale and endeavors to help customers understand risk in their multi-tier, global supply chains. The scope of this value proposition extends across a variety of different technology sectors including risk management, supply chain intelligence, financial intelligence and cyber-security. Interos has raised $26M in total funding from Venrock, led by Nick Beim, and Kleiner Perkins, led by Ted Schlein. We have doubled in size in 2020 and are planning a similar trajectory in 2021. Our offices are headquartered in Arlington, VA, we have presence in Menlo Park, CA and are hiring across the nation for remote team members.
We need an extraordinary team member who thrives as part of a fast-paced team and takes pride in their ability to succeed while delivering value to our customers. Be challenged by innovation and grow professionally by solving one of the most interesting challenges impacting businesses across the globe.
We're building a team and culture at Interos where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you're ready to grow your career, be part of our growth trajectory and help organizations achieve operational resiliency then Interos is the place to be.
This is a cross-functional execution role, working in close collaboration with the European and Global marketing team.
In this role, you’ll own growing our demand in the enterprise-market segment within the identified regions and you will be responsible for the stories we tell in our regional programs - from campaign content to events and customer advocacy.
This is a very exciting role working in a fun, dynamic and energetic team where you will be able to make your mark on building Interos’ presence in EMEA.
- Develop and manage demand generation campaigns (including content/events etc.) and marketing programs across DACH and SEU.
- Own localization for the region.
- Define ABM strategy for assigned verticals/accounts, identify appropriate multi-touch and multi-dimensional programs leveraging ABM tools and technologies.
- Partner with sales teams to develop a high touch marketing strategy with the goal of building and accelerating pipeline within target accounts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams on campaign concept, content requirements, buyer’s journey development, and digital marketing execution to ensure effectiveness execution.
- Determine and manage program budgets.
- Continuous, analyzing and optimizing of marketing campaigns in order to maximize ROI.
- Partner marketing enablement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least 8+ years of demonstrable experience working in a B2B technology marketing & 4+ years of management experience.
- Track record of achieving results.
- Experience identifying and running integrated marketing campaigns.
- Strong track record of driving successful ABM campaigns.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to drive consensus and articulate program recommendations to senior executives.
- Have a balance of strategic thinking, project management, execution, and analytical skills to manage cross-functional teams.
- Experience using 6Sense or other ABM related technologies.
- Ability to coordinate, promote, and moderate direct and partner webinars.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has currently no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 25% travel. Frequently, travel is outside the local area and overnight.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds for events; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Paid Holiday
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]