Interos seeks an experienced executive leader to join our team as a Strategic Program Executive. We are looking for a proven leader, and disciplined operator with a demonstrated ability to build high-performance teams to deliver against major program objectives and contribute to the company’s growth. We are excited to have this extraordinary talent join Interos for a huge year in 2021 and beyond. You will work closely with partner executives and teams to design and implement major programs while ensuring alignment with Interos’ CEO and leadership team. The responsibilities include:
- Act as General Manager for Interos’ strategic and very complex programs and continuously ensure alignment of programs’ transformational goals.
- Be responsible to receive the clients post initial sales cycle and start developing the strategic programs while working with the CEO, selected members of the Exec team, the partner team and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to the strategic thinking of the leadership agenda and ensure successful translation to actionable plans.
- Take charge of the execution of the plan, enable reporting on progress/challenges, removing blockers across the internal teams to achieve positive outcomes.
- Establishing aggressive but achievable annual and quarterly goals for the program and coaching and mentoring internal and external teams as they work to make them happen.
- Continuing to build a winning culture that prioritizes execution and alliance building with all team members.
- Authorized to effect change to meet the program goals.
- Build strong relationships with program sponsors.
- Orchestrate and drive the successful & timely completion of programs to achieve the business goals, including the identification and resolution of risks and issues which impact program delivery.
- Manage capacity and program alignment cooperatively across the portfolio.
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders (including Senior Management) on a timely basis.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and arbitrate cross-functional macro level topics with key stakeholders (often including Senior Management).
- Employ program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery; leverage these across internal and external organizations.
- Maintain weekly and monthly operating reports.
- Ensure compliance with all customer requirements used for program and project management.
- Be a coach and mentor to leaders and team members alike. Develop the team to ensure they are delivering against key business metrics.
- Previous broad/multi-functional executive level experience in a start-up or scale up operations or large program management experience.
- Prior experience in business development, alliances, or operations as an executive.
- 15+ years of senior leadership level experience in a tech or tech related environment required.
- Experience working with and through senior level executives and CEOs required.
- Experience with researching, executing and integrating major program activities.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently translate ideas into trackable, actionable plans.
- Experience serving as a key executive with both internal and external audiences.
- Experience in cross-functional executive team leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree a must.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- MBA or related field Master’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience as a VP+ level with successful growth of a major global programs.
- Is inclusive, thoughtful in approach, holds people accountable while showing care.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has supervisory responsibilities – as direct or indirect leader.
- Include if position is Remote, US or Colorado: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $00,000 - $00,000
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 30% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight. Modify if needed.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]