Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
We are looking for an experience IT System Administrator to join our growing team and company. The ideal candidate is passionate about automating processes to create an efficient and great customer experience. The IT System Administrator will handle setup, troubleshooting, maintenance, and documentation of Interos’ internal systems and/or hardware.
- Identity and access management.
- Endpoint management.
- Creating automation between our IT systems.
- Being the technical lead on the IT team.
- Responding immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Anticipating potential problems and taking action to solve them before they impact users when possible.
- Testing software and reviewing application logs.
- Documenting IT system configuration.
- Being a point of escalation for Tier 3 and Tier 4 helpdesk issues.
- Recommending and implementing new software tools.
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 2 for IT Systems Administrator, 5 for Senior IT Systems Administrator, 8 for Lead IT Systems Administrator.
- Minimum education level: Bachelor’s.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Strong analytical-reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with multiple Operating Systems, including Windows, macOS, Linux.
- Experience scripting using Python, PowerShell, C++, Java or similar.
- Experience with Azure AD, ManageEngine, Jira and/or Jira Service Management, Okta a plus.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position does not require travel.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $54,000 - $100,000
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]