Interos is the operational resilience company — reinventing how companies manage their supply chains and business relationships — through a breakthrough SaaS platform that uses artificial intelligence to model and transform the ecosystems of complex businesses into a living global map, down to any single supplier, anywhere.
Reducing months of backward-looking manual spreadsheet inputs to instant visualizations with continuous monitoring, the Interos platform helps the world’s companies reduce risk, avoid disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience. Businesses can uncover game-changing opportunities that radically change the way they see, learn and profit from their relationships.
Based in Washington, DC, Interos serves global clients with business-critical, interdependent relationships. The fast-growing private company is led by CEO Jennifer Bisceglie and supported by investors Venrock and Kleiner Perkins. For more information, visit www.interos.ai.
We are looking for a motivated Senior IT Support Technician to fill a full-time role with experience supporting local and remote end users. Must be able to work independently, communicate clearly, knows when to ask questions and challenge assumptions. Must have good communication skills, ability to follow up and follow through on support issues. Should have knowledge of identity management systems such as Active Directory, Okta, etc., ability to work within a ticketing system such as Jira Service Management, and Endpoint management systems.
- Execute day to day maintenance tasks, support the management of access control and identity management systems, troubleshoot to support users with all IT-related issues.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize support requests.
- Weekly review of logs handles off-boarding and on-boarding provisioning.
- Assist in managing and maintaining our endpoints and inventory.
- Being a point of escalation and expertise for the other helpdesk team members.
- Occasionally on-call coverage outside of normal business hours.
- Writing technical and user-facing documentation.
- 5+ years of IT experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Experience with Active Directory and Office365 environments.
- Experience with Windows and macOS endpoints.
- Ability to identify and prioritize tasks.
- Inventory Management (asset tagging).
- Experience with Manage Engine a plus.
- VPN Connection Troubleshooting.
- A.S. in Computer Information Technology / Equivalent work experience required.
- Customer focused
- Results driven
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position does not require travel.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of up to 45 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $57,000 - $72,409.
- FLSA Status: Nonexempt
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]