Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos’ valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos’ breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere – helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
Third Party Risk Management is a hot topic given globalization and Interos has a unique 18-month window to exponentially grow its commercial account market share. We are the first and only multi-tier, multi-factor business relationship intelligence platform that continuously monitors critical third parties. To keep up with rapid demand, we need experienced Account Managers to take the Interos AI Platform to C-Level decision makers at Fortune 500 companies who need solutions for sourcing, resilience and governance.
- Individual Contributor. The primary responsibility is to hunt for new business including using POV or Land & Expand strategies but not a “Farmer” role.
- Initiate/Manage sales strategy and territory plan for penetrating and closing net new opportunities in large enterprise accounts.
- Build and maintain senior relationships across targeted organizations.
- Manages sales cycles from VP-Level champions/sponsors to C-level executives.
- Develop, initiate and execute a detailed quarterly strategy plan for targeted accounts your specified industry vertical(s).
- Provide weekly opportunity status updates and an accurate forecast to management and capture relevant information in Salesforce.
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Collaborate and integrate with Channel Partners and the Interos Alliances team to drive net pipeline growth and accelerate deal velocity.
- Develops detailed Strategy Plans for targeted companies in your specified industry vertical(s).
- Remains highly knowledgeable as a SME in your specified industry vertical(s). 100% certification of all Interos solutions and Customer Success offerings.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent year of experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain, TPRM, GRC or Cybersecurity sales.
- A verifiable track record of success managing enterprise accounts, closing significant transactions, and consistent over-attainment of quotas >$1M ACV annual revenue.
- Previous success in an early-stage company growing the territory and exceeding sales goals is a plus.
- Strong organization skills, high activity, effective oral & written communicator.
- A Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team.
- Located in the following states: VA, MD, DC, PA, DE, WV, KY, OH.
Essential Personal Values and Attributes:
- Hungry, Humble, Capable.
- Experience in a startup or technology environment is important, especially in the B2B market.
- Highly competitive and coachable.
- Ability to independently identify, investigate and develop solutions to problems (business, operational and ideally technical).
- Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives to meet predetermined deadlines, setting direction for and ensuring the success of all prospect engagements.
- Demonstrated proficiency in software productivity tools (CRM, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software) to meet goals of position.
- Ability to function independently, with minimal supervision, setting direction communicating effectively with internal and client stakeholders, and enlisting help as needed.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate work as needed.
- Ability to establish friendly, professional and cooperative relations with internal and external contacts.
- Organizational and Territory Management Skills (strategic thinking, goal setting, business metrics driven, time management, etc.)
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. All Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- Pet Insurance
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Family Planning reimbursement
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Child Tutoring Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected]